HOW TO SUBMIT
Submitting is easy!
Submitting an application online takes as little as five minutes. After your application is submitted, we will get back to you shortly after receiving your application
For questions, please email to; email@example.com or chat with a loan officer.
Typically, loans are initially submitted through our website and customers provide information regarding the project and their background.
Borrowers are to submit an application and a list of documents needed to complete the application process.
The list includes:
1. Copy of Borrower’s Driver’s License (front/back) or Government Issued passport.
2. Utility Bill showing residential address.
3. Supporting documents on the project for which loan is requested.
*If the Borrower is a Corporation/LLC/Partnership/Trust:
- Articles of Incorporation/Organization/ Certificate of Legal Existence.
- Corporate / LLC resolution authorizing the loan, and the officer(s) authorized to execute the loan documents.
Note: The above-listed documents are the basic documents we require, however, based on the application submitted application, other documents might be requested.
We sincerely trust you will be satisfied with the terms, rates, and conditions of our loan programs. Should you have any questions you would like to ask, you are free to ask for clarification.
We look forward to hearing back from you!